- Auction items will continue to be added until Friday, June 11.
- Bidders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bidders must register at www.yftauctions.com to begin placing bids on Silent Auction items, and to participate in the Live Auction virtual event at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, June 12, or to place “max bids” on Live Auction items.
- If you included your credit card information at the time of registration, your card will automatically be charged for any items you win at the close of the auctions.
- If you are a bidder outside the D.C./Maryland/Northern Virginia area and you need your item shipped to you, this will be arranged at your expense. Contact YFT at email@example.com or (703) 955-3142 to arrange shipping of your items.
- Silent Auction bidding begins to close at 7 pm Saturday, June 12th. The auction closes on a revolving basis beginning with the first items offered. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid at the final close of each item.
- Online bidding during the virtual live auction event will be fast paced.
- If you would like to place a bid by phone, you will need to register in advance by providing your name, address and phone number to reach you that day. We will call you about three items prior to your auction item is announced. Once bidding begins, we will talk you through as the bids progress and ask you at each stage if you wish to continue. This will continue until you are successful, or advise you want to stop further bidding. You must register 24 hours in advance of the auction. To register please contact Love Jones at LJones@yftva.com or Emily Corder at ECorder@yftva.com .
Item Pick-Up for Winning Bidders:
Silent & Live Auction winning bidders may pick up items at Youth For Tomorrow at the following designated times:
- Monday, June 14: Between 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 16: Between 3 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 19: Between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To make other arrangements, call Karen Cole at (703) 955-3142.
Winning bidders are responsible for any shipping charges for items that must be shipped off of campus.
Note: You will need to provide your ID at the front entrance and be prepared to have your temperature check and to wear a mask.