Country Fair Auctions - Online Bidding Guidelines
Thank you for participating in Youth For Tomorrow’s Silent and Live Auctions as our annual Country Auctions will be virtual this year! The following guidelines will ensure a successful experience for all.
Live Auction Virtual Event: Log in at 11 am just before Auction begins Saturday, October 2
- Auction items will continue to be added until Thursday, September 30.
- Bidders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bidders must register at www.yftauctions.com to begin placing bids on Silent Auction items, to participate in the Live Auction virtual event at 11:15 a.m. Saturday, October 2, or to place “max bids” on Live Auction items.
- If you included your credit card information at the time of registration, your card will automatically be charged for any items you win at the close of the auctions.
- If you are a bidder outside the D.C./Maryland/Northern Virginia area and you need your item shipped to you, this will be arranged at your expense. Contact YFT at email@example.com or (703) 955-3142 to arrange shipping of your items.
- Online bidding during the virtual live auction event will be fast paced.
- If you would like to place a bid by phone, you will need to register in advance by providing your name, address and phone number to reach you that day. We will call you about three items prior to your auction item is announced. Once bidding begins, we will talk you through as the bids progress and ask you at each stage if you wish to continue. This will continue until you are successful, or advise you want to stop further bidding. You must register 24 hours in advance of the auction. To register please contact Julianna at JHerbek@yftva.com or (703) 955-3196.
Item Pick-Up for Winning Bidders:
- Silent & Live Auction winning bidders may pick up items at Youth For Tomorrow at the following designated times:
- Monday, October 4: Between 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 6: Between 4 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9: Between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Note: You will need to provide your ID at the front entrance and be prepared to have your temperature check and to wear a mask.