Country Fair Auctions - Online Bidding Guidelines
Thank you for participating in Youth For Tomorrow’s Silent Auction as our annual Country Auctions will be virtual this year! The following guidelines will ensure a successful experience for all.
Silent Auction: Open through 1 p.m. Saturday, October 2
- Auction items will continue to be added until Thursday, September 30.
- Bidders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bidders must register at www.yftauctions.com to begin placing bids on Silent Auction items, to participate in the Live Auction virtual event at 11:15 a.m. Saturday, October 2, or to place “max bids” on Live Auction items.
- If you included your credit card information at the time of registration, your card will automatically be charged for any items you win at the close of the auctions.
- If you are a bidder outside the D.C./Maryland/Northern Virginia area and you need your item shipped to you, this will be arranged at your expense. Contact YFT at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 955-3142 to arrange shipping of your items.
- Silent Auction bidding closes at 1 p.m. Saturday, October 2. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid at the auction close.
Item Pick-Up for Winning Bidders:
- Silent & Live Auction winning bidders may pick up items at Youth For Tomorrow at the following designated times:
- Monday, October 4: Between 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 6: Between 4 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9: Between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Note: You will need to provide your ID at the front entrance and be prepared to have your temperature check and to wear a mask.